The harsh mining environment demands peak performance from mobile vehicles, technology hardware and communication devices. MTGA recognises these technologies require site-based hardening and the finest ongoing support and service. Our technicians are highly trained in monitoring networks, troubleshooting downtime and issues on devices, networks and vehicles. If necessary, we can also undertake a reinstall of existing technologies on your vehicles to extend their running life or a vehicle-to-vehicle transfer and upgrade.
We provide onsite support and maintenance for your mobile technology and communications, including all the technologies for mobile equipment:
- Communications devices (Radios – WiFi & LTE)
- High precision Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
- Autonomous command and operation
- Dispatch fleet management systems
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Collision avoidance technology
- Drill positioning systems
- Mobile fleet reliability and health monitoring
- Vehicle information management systems
- Establishing LTE and WiFi wireless networks
Our maintenance support technicians are available on both a long- or short-term basis, including cover technicians for sick and leave requirements. Reducing risk to your existing site maintenance or communications technicians.