Looking to hire mobile power infrastructure for your next project? At Mining Technicians Group Australia (MTGA), we understand the importance of quality and efficiency in client’s operations. That’s why we offer a wide range of rental solutions, including Communication Trailers, Solar Lighting Plants, CCTV Systems, and Solar Access Control Skids and Trailers. Hire the right solution for your site’s operation, at the right time, and for the right price!
Benefits of Hiring Mobile Power Infrastructure with MTGA
Here are the benefits of hiring mobile power infrastructure with MTGA, which includes Communication Trailers, Solar Lighting Plants, CCTV System Trailers, and Solar Access Control Skids and Trailers.
1. Cost Savings
- Lower Upfront Costs: Why pay the full price for equipment when you can rent the right equipment for however long you need it, at a fraction of the cost?
- Reduced Maintenance Expenses: Let us handle the upkeep of the machinery.
- No Storage or Depreciation Costs: No need to find storage space or worry about the depreciation of the equipment. Simply rent, use, and return.
2. Increased Efficiency
- Latest Technology at Your Fingertips: Stay ahead of the curve with access to the newest technologies available in our rental fleet.
- Reduced Downtime: Say goodbye to extended equipment downtime. We ensure quick repair or replacement to keep you running.
- Enhanced Productivity: Our state-of-the-art equipment ensures you get more done in less time.
- Scale With Ease: Whether your project is big or small, our flexible rental options will cater to your exact needs.
3. Reduced Risk
- Short-Term Commitments: Rent the right equipment from our extensive range, specifically tailored to your project duration.
- OpEx vs. CapEx: As project budgets are tightened, we can provide a rental model that suits everyone’s budget range.
- Limited Liability: With us taking care of maintenance and repairs, your risks are minimised.
- Expert Support: Our dedicated team is here to provide expert advice and support whenever you need it.
Every client’s operation is unique, and so are its challenges. At MTGA, we understand this.
If you’re confronted with a unique project need, reach out to our expert team. We’ll work closely with you to provide tailor-made equipment solutions that cater precisely to your requirements.
We’ll handle the logistics
Wherever in Australia your projects are, we can safely and efficiently deliver our equipment for your project, where and when you need it.
Hire mobile power infrastructure equipment from the specialists at MTGA today!
Discover the MTGA Difference
Experience the benefits of hiring with MTGA firsthand. From our large range of Communication Trailers to Solar Access Control Skids, our products are designed to meet all your various project needs.
Our clients’ needs come first, and we’re committed to delivering efficient, sustainable and customised solutions to keep your project running smoothly.
Get in touch today to discover the MTGA difference.
Our Hire Products
Communication Trailer Rental
Solar Lighting Plant Rental
CCTV Trailer Rental
Solar Access Control Skids & Trailer Rental
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How do I determine the right machinery/equipment for my project?
A: We can supply anything from Solar Access control Skids to Communication Trailers. Our team of experts can guide you based on your project’s specifics. Simply get in touch!
Q: How long can I rent a product for?
A: The machinery can be rented out for both short-term and long-term use. The planned duration of hire must be mentioned upon enquiry.
Q: What is included in the rental cost?
A: Rental costs cover the equipment usage fee, routine maintenance, delivery and expert support. Any additional costs will be communicated transparently.
Q: What happens if the equipment malfunctions during the rental period?
A: Whilst unlikely to happen, in this unexpected circumstance you can reach out to our support team. We’ll address the issue promptly, providing repair or replacement solutions.
Q: Are there any training sessions provided for equipment handling?
A: Yes, upon request, we have a host of experienced technicians who can provide training materials and sessions to make sure equipment is used at the highest standard of safety and efficiency.