The trailer version is designed to be a fully mobile solution able to be towed by a light vehicle using any tow hitch required. The skid version is designed to be a semi portable solution whereby mobility is of lesser importance but still a requirement. The skid versions can be easily relocated via use of a forklift, flatbed ute or truck.
The MTGA 250 series unit is an innovative, intelligent and cost-effective design that meets and exceeds all specifications requested to date. The trailers are designed from the ground up to handle the rugged environment that mining throws at them and the high demands of reliability our customers require.
All units are fabricated in our workshop in Western Australia to ensure quality and durability in the field as well as ease of access to you during the design and construction phase.
Back to Mobile communication Trailers page
Key features 250 series
- Supports multiple devices
- Available as a trailer or skid
- Supports 130-2300w continuous power draw
- Up to 5 days battery redundancy
- Four high-efficiency solar panels in sliding array
- Can utilise a 5m-8m linear actuated mast for other mast as requested
- Fabricated locally in WA