COMMUNICATIONS SKIDS & TRAILERS
The 2000 series base station is designed to effectively be a standard tower replacement eliminating the need for costly site services, site engineering and deployment into a semi mobile, self-sustaining easily deployable and low relative cost solution.
The MTGA 2000 Series Semi Portable Base Station is an innovative, intelligent and cost-effective design that meets communications requirements requested from our clients.
All units are designed and manufactured to your specifications in our Western Australian workshop, allowing for direct access from design to deployment.
Back to Mining Communication Base Station page
Key features 2000 series
- Supports a single or multi sector LTE system or other high-power communication requirements
- Available as a semi mobile skid
- Supports up to 400w continuous power draw
- Up to 3-4 days battery redundancy and 5 days on backup generator
- 14 to 42 solar panels in sliding array for quick and easy deployment
- Features standalone mast from 20m upwards
- Air-conditioned shelter or rack for equipment and batteries