MTGA is recognised as the only specialist in the consultation, manufacture, installation, and maintenance of communications infrastructure and technology systems in Australia. We have a fully staffed workshop in Perth where our technicians and fabricators manufacture our trailer and skid infrastructure equipment.
We have consultants, engineers, technicians and boilermakers located at our head office in Perth where we assist clients on their journey from concept and feasibility, right through to fabricating specialist infrastructure equipment, installation and deployment of solutions onsite, as well as the facilitation of after-sales care.
MTGA is renowned for our work on the first autonomous haulage system (AHS) to enter the Pilbara region of Australia. We have since been involved in all AHS projects across Western Australia to date. In addition to this, we have revolutionised data services on remote mine sites with our rugged WiFi and LTE communications trailer which is now considered the accepted standard on WA mine sites.
Since our inception in 2008 we are proud to have been part of numerous Australian firsts including the first;
- Minesite high precision GPS installations
- Autonomous haulage projects
- Autonomous drilling projects
- Autonomous rail projects
- LTE communication implementations
- Implementation and support of the first public autonomous electric shuttle bus.
Our team of qualified consultants, engineers and tradespeople comprises:
- Mechatronics engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Mining Engineers
- Electronics technicians
- Communications technicians
- Heavy equipment automotive technicians
- High-voltage electricians
Our ability to engage in the full lifecycle from our initial professional unbiased advice, to the in-house manufacturing and deployment of infrastructure, ensures fit-for-purpose products and the highest quality control across all aspects of our services and products.
Michael Hansen, Managing Director
- With a strong manufacturing background, Michael has been involved with numerous manufacturing and industrial businesses. He has worked with companies in resources and recreational equipment manufacturing products across steel, plastics and mechanical equipment.
- Michael has a Bachelor of Commerce from Curtin University.
Richard Price, Manager- Projects
- Richard is a mining engineer with more than 17 years industry experience. He has worked for BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, and has had a number of site-based roles. Richard’s experience encompasses operational throughput projects and business improvement work, including six sigma (black belt).
- Richard has a Bachelor of Mining Engineering from the WA School of Mines and a Masters of Mineral Economics.
- Richard is also a member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy.