MTGA is recognised as the only specialist in the consultation, manufacture, installation, and maintenance of communications infrastructure and technology systems in Australia. We have a fully staffed workshop in Perth where our technicians and fabricators manufacture our trailer and skid communication infrastructure equipment. Our in-house manufacturing capability ensures fit-for-purpose and quality control across all aspects of our equipment.
We have consultants, engineers, technicians and boilermakers located at our head office in Perth where we assist clients on their journey from concept and feasibility, right through to fabricating specialist communication infrastructure equipment; installation and deployment of solutions onsite; as well as the facilitation of after-sales care.
Our ability to engage in the full lifecycle from our initial professional unbiased advice, to the in-house manufacturing and deployment of your infrastructure, ensures fit-for-purpose products and the highest quality control across all aspects of our services.
Our team of qualified consultants, engineers and trades people comprises:
- Mechatronics engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Mining Engineers
- Electronics technicians
- Communications technicians
- Heavy equipment automotive technicians
- High-voltage electricians
We are also sector specialists with additional post-trade training in specialist installation and commissioning procedures, including the use of calibrating and integrating equipment.
Michael Hansen, Managing Director
- With a strong manufacturing background, Michael has been involved with numerous manufacturing and industrial businesses. He has worked with companies in resources and recreational equipment manufacturing products across steel, plastics and mechanical equipment.
- Michael has a Bachelor of Commerce from Curtin University.
Richard Price, Manager – Projects
- Richard is a mining engineer with 17 years industry experience. He has worked for BHP Billiton, Rio Tinto, and has had a number of site-based roles. Richard’s experience encompasses operational throughput projects and business improvement work, including six sigma (black belt).
- Richard has a Bachelor of Mining Engineering from the WA School of Mines and a Masters of Mineral Economics.
- He is also a member of the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy.